A Candid Look at Our 2018 Journey & 2019 Path
The new year really does bring new energy, so first and foremost we would like to wish you a Happy New Year with a sincere thank you for supporting us and helping us get this far! We have had our noses to the grindstone, sewing many a seed for a fruitful harvest in 2019 and the years to come.
Here are a few milestones we would like to share with you!
- Secured pilot programs with industry leaders such as Kroger, LaunchTN, & Opportunity Now
- Won in the following competitions:
- Nashville Hack Weekathon for our pitch on Fathom’s product design
- Selected to participate in a panoply of opportunities for enrichment, advancement and professional development such as Vanderbilt’s I-Corps Program, Red Bull Amaphiko, City Currents Executive Luncheon, and MNPS Career Exploration Fair.
- Layed the foundation of several projects and products for an eventful 2019 rollout
- Expanded our Executive board, interns, and advisors with the top-notch talent required to handle our ambitious technological and corporate buildouts
- Acknowledged as respected experts in the fields of entrepreneurship, youth agency, education and social impact, Fathom was asked to sit as a judge in Vanderbilt’s Hultz Prize Competition
- Narrowed our vision, expanded our presence outside of Nashville, recorded a docu-series and we also upgraded our entire website so be sure to explore!
As you can see, 2018 was a big year for us and this is just the tip of the iceberg. With more RFPs in tow and new connections for growth, we are confident that Fathom is on the road to fulfilling its mission of investing in youth-led innovation towards sustainable, local, economic and community development!
Making the leap from a startup to a multi-faceted company isn’t easy, however, our actions have us poised and in prime position for the effective development, efficient scalability, and quite possibly even the investment it takes to make it across the chasm. Keep your eyes peeled for our return to social media and again, we would like to say thanks and wish a bountiful 2019 to you and yours.